Friday, May 8, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Rachael

well today it's tiring 2 well alot of things happen in college i kind of BURST but it's ok once in a while....yeah i know everyone in my college dislike me i guess so i think i will be who i'm a quite guy as usual should have stick to that long ago.

I'm quite proud of myself for making a cake for Rachael haha i'm happy she likes it that is the 2nd person i bake for but the one who get to try it the most is my Basketball Girlz team haha HEY GIRLS PLS POST YOUR NAMES haha i really don't know how to spell your names forgive me even if i'm your Coach haha

i really was happy when i saw them becouse the smile on their face keep me moving foward so yeah like everyone needs someone sometimes but they kind of save my day thanks a lot....Ohh yeah we cam whore today hahaha it's so fun & funny haha Love the girls hope to see them soon to haha.....
ohh there are some missing people to...this is the life i love ^^. other things that happen today it's kind of shocking to but well what can i say things happen right....

anyway stay tune for my story to be contuniue.

No comments: