Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Pain

Well let's start of with yesterday's
TOPIC it's CALLED THE BAD MOUTH OR SHOULD I SAY SHORT TONGUE?

Well this guy in college i know he might have some bad past or something but why is he always being so rude?

what happen was this

Me: ermm....could i Lend a this (rollingpin)
He: (In a Aggront Tone) NO CANNOT!!!

2 time

Me: Hey Jovi i have this (FORGET What it was) NOT JOVI WHO REPLYED ME BUT SOMEONE

He:(In a Aggront Tone) NO, NO NEED BYE!! BYE!!!

come on don't treat people like that...people have feelings ok...

Back to TODAY's TOPIC
WEll to day i was down becouse of things happen i feel so useless....just don't get it what am i doing all the time screwing everything up...sigh..anyway i want to

thank few of my friends
but most of all my GF (Sharon) Jovi (Bestfriend in College) Tan, Kevin,KT,Andy ^^ thanks for cheering me up ^^

No comments: