Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cold

Well this past few week's I have been experiencing coldness in the air, i guess i deserved to be treated that way since I broke a heart, spoil peoples fun joy BUT MOST OF ALL I make that beautiful SMILE TO A SADDER ONE.

Well i know i blame so manything but why can't i blame my self & try to make things right again saying it's easy but doing it might not, well i'm going to prove my self wrong this time by doing it now, just saying wont work.

HOPE THAT Beautiful SMILE will come back again one day.

Learn from mistake no matter how much people says that your USELESS try again there is no harm in trying BUT REMAMBER GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT, that's what i call GUT'S, yeah words HURT US WORST THAN KNIVE but you have to bare that pain within you NO MATTER what don't give in so easily.

CORRECT YOUR DOWN FALLS MAKE IT RIGHT AGAIN OR IT WILL HUNT YOU DOWN TILL IT BECOMES YOUR DEEPES FEAR.

Grin your teeth look forward & be strong inside & outside.