Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things People SAID.

Well today post is about PEOPLE saying shit about my ex.
1st YOU DON'T NO HER.
2nd WHY YOU SAY THINGS ABOUT HER TO HURT ME.

Now she said things that makes it clear, I'm feeling much better since that cleared.

Well let me tell you about her,
She is sweet, nice caring loving.
She have not done anything to hurt me SO WHY YOU GUY'S Keep saying let go it's her fault,
It was not even hers to Begin with so yeah even when you guys say that guy is a jerk what can i do, well it's my fault for being to nice to him,
She was the only girl who makes me happy in all my relationship with other girls some of them did bring joy to my life but not like hers, just not like hers.
she has the most Beautiful eyes & the Grates SMILE ever.
time we spent is so different from my previous one, the laughter was the great time we had
now it's all gone all i can say is thank you, but i have lots to learn, be mad be angry i wont blame you but IF YOU LEFT ME HANGING how do i MOVE ON LET ME KNOW????.

SO TO THAT GUY WHO SCREW MY LIFE WITH HER come on if your say it's TRUE than talk don't RUN & don't say like why should i do this & that to you bla bla bla, KEEP YOUR LIES TO YOUR SELF I HAD ENOUGH.

even saying things to other about me behind my back until they tell me & i still trusted you COME ON DON'T SAY YOU DIDN'T, if you dare to say that you didn't SAY IT, THAN SAY IT TO MY FACE, what ever la you don't have to explain it to me if that's what your thinking in the 1st places.

IF YOUR A TRUE FRIEND YOU WOULD TOLD ME WHAT YOU TOLD IN THE 1st Places NOT HIDING IT & SAY MOVE ON. Like you got no feelings are you even human?.


you told me she is like this & like that, I wont say what you said but HEY you want her right SELFISH BUGGER, go enjoy all your happy MOMENT 365 days see witch DAY YOU WILL DIE 1st.

No comments: