Saturday, April 21, 2007

Early Morning

Well this morning i woke up about 6.00Am sharp went back to sleep for a few mints becouse i was really tired lol well . than i head to my Sisters house to go play football with her Bf & Brothers & others well it was a nice traning come back about 9.--Am well like i promie a friend i will write back my poem about her well this is the poem for her hope she like's it

This Is How You Remind Me

You remind me of a flower,Pretty, inside and outside.
A reason why people smile everyday, A gift to all.

You remind me of chocolate,
Luscious and sweet.Someone people can turn to in crisis,Loved by all.

You remind me of a teddy,Cute and huggable Someone people feel comfortable with,Special to all.

You remind me of a balloon,Happy and bouncy.Someone people can have fun with,Enjoyed by all.

You remind me of a lot of things,
But nothing can compare to the real person,A friend I can look up to,
Cherished by me.

To:Jacinta
From: Trevor

Well That's it, wait for my new post later ppl
thank for reading this Ohh yeah there alot of ppl i wanted to write about them how much they ment to me ^.^ hope i got time to do so lol

~Trev_HaruIchigo~
Signing Out T_T

No comments: