Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Never Going To Bring Me Down

I woke up on the other side
could not belive that i'm still alive
it's another day
full of lies And
full with big fake smiles
they dont even mean it
they just want to bing me down.
They cant....!!! bring....me..down
i have u i have faith
i have love i have joy with u
they cant bing me down
notthing they say or do
can bring me down.........!!!.
This love will never stop
they will never tear us apart
what they say it just to
make us be apart
it's a game to them.

(Chorus)
Your Never Going To Bring Me Down
Your Never Going To Take Whats Mine
U Can Go To Hell
What Round Comes Round....
LOVE IS ALL TO STAND TALL
LOVE IS EVERYTHING TO MAKE ME ALIVE
LOVE IS STRONG
LOVE IS REAL
LOVE IS PURE
there is no way u can bring us down
there is no way u can understand us
there is no way u can feel the way we feel
OUR LOVE IS TURE...

back to ur games
u played me like a video game
i not ur toy i have feeling to
why dont u see that
we want to be together
u took my stuff toshing it around
u broke my stuff i cried
but u still do the same thing to me
not today...

(Chorus)

She is True
She is Real
She is There For Me
Do you have
what i have
you cant tost
u can bring me down
so go back home
find ur self a real
Girl & Friend
OUR LOVE IS TRUE...TILL THE END

2 comments:

silent cries said...

hey you,
i suggest you get a cbox for your blog. =) anyway, you are NOT alone in this world okay. listen, no matter how busy i am and what not, i look at you like a lil brother so im always around if you need me okay. even if i dont reply on time, even if i dont call, dont EVER think i forgot about you okay? u take care now. dont stress yourself too much. *hugs*

PeiHau said...

Hey Trev!! Nice blog you have here..visiting it for the first time but will always do in the future!! Thats all, CiaozzZz