Saturday, April 21, 2007

Well About Me This Time

Well lately i have not been well , i read my brother blog i wanted to tell him ever since i was young i been admireing him not only him my cousins , Friends to they are much better than me.

Well now is about me all my life i always wanted to be acknowledge like Naruto, i have not have much real friends they lie to me they use me alot some how i feel that i'm just a thing in their life's i cared about them but all it ends up i have no friends to look up, back to the start like Naruto no want is there to save me, my Sister & Brother are always busy.

I have no want to talk no want to trust no more & my handphone always no msg from friends do they really care??

I have been playing sports a lot i been pushing my self to the limit but it seem silly, well a lot of ppl say i'm childish & lame all i ever wanted is to make ppl happy but it seem to be the other way round.

I'm slow at thinking & studying but no want udnerstand i dunno my self i tried to study hard but no want see that, all i see that i'm always trying but never reach it, i always like to say sorry to much becouse i'm scared to lose a friend but i guess sorry also can lose a lot.

I tend to talk a lot in MSN becouse there is no one els to chat always busy no wants to talk to me no ones every sit down & ask hey "Trev let talk" what do u think about me??what do u like??why are we always far apart?? no wants see me the way i do i want them to i want to be my self but i guess most of my time i get carried away & Talk to much u wonder why well i never have someone talk to.

went someone says i will be there for u they, they say friends for ever what heppend to that is it all lies??

I wonder will anyone out there have a will to talk to me & make me not talk to much??

the reason i like my Gf becouse she said something that all my GF would never said "i'm here for you" that is not the only thing that makes me happy well she talk to me until late night no girls have done that for me.
Well i though so but than i alway remamber my best friend Shanmeen Tan who has been there for me since standerd 1 (gred 1)

Well that is it for today

~Trev_HaruIchigo~
I'm Out Of Here Take Care Everyone
Thanks For Reading My Blog

No comments: