Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Story, Title: "I Run A Hundred Miles To Get You"

Hi. My name is Mike. Not Mikey, not Mike Tyson, not Michael Jordan,not even Michael Jackson. Just plain Mike.Well my full name is Mike Robinson
and I'm 21 years old.I live in a small town called Dalle Dale. I grew up from there.

It started on this day that I’m always a loser at school, I love this girl.

Her name is Stella Madison. Well Stella sees a different way about me. She likes me for me, oh she thinks I 'm cute too. He he. As usual I always get bullied, I always think of taking my life away but then, I read about a guy that got bullied and took his life away. I feel sad and the same pain he is going through, so I thought about it, what if I did it? and then I’ll think how will my parents feel about me taking my life away?

It's 5.ooam. (The alarm clock) is ringing. I need to spent an hour snoozing, I don’t think I'm going to make it. I watched the clock but it isn’t moving. Damn! I missed my bus. As I walked down the town, everyone seem so happy. Hmm...Them and their big fake smiles, sigh. Well I reached school and this sucks!

“Hey hey look who we have here?? My oh my, It’s Mike!!”
Please, leave me alone! I replied. Well, let me introduce to you the 3 big bullies and their small brains in their thick skull, Jone the leader, Grim, and Koby.
Hey, where do you think your going? said the bullies.

Leave me alone, you dick head!!! UHH...!I shouted.
We are so scared!!! What are you going to do?? Hit us??
Well here is where my life stared to change.
Yeah u heard me?? You Have A Big Body And A Small Brain”
Oh you’re dead meat Robinson!”

Well, I started to fight back and guess what?? I won!! But I was covered in blood.
Well young man, where do you think you’re going?? said someone.
Oh, I almost forgot! Meet my Head of Talk-Too-Much Teacher,Mrs. Deborah. Young man you’re in a lot of trouble. Go to the principal office right now!!she shouted.
Sigh Poor Mrs. Deborah. Well I guess Mrs. Deborah had never get laid for a long time that’s what makes her so grumpy all the time haha.

My principal’s name is Jones Boldin, I’ve never seen a boy like you in my office.
What happened, my boy??said the principal. I explained everything. Oh, in my days there is nothing like that… he goes on talking about GRANDMOTHER STORIES bla bla bla.... “MR. Mike Robinson, I’m letting you of the hook this time
and there will not be a next time, ok young man??the principal warned. Yeah sure whatever Mr. Jones.” I replied.
I'm in my class room and everyone is staring at me. Even when I’m out of class, stuffing my books into the locker and closing them, everyone still stared at me.

Stella’s locker is right next to mine. She stood right beside me and I'm so nervous to
talk to her.

Hey...Mike.” she said. “Err...hi Stella.” i replied. I heard from my friend that you were fighting with those JERKS. I could not believe you stood up for all of us! she compliment. Oh someday, some how, some one have to do it, right??I replied. Oh well I got to go. I'm going to be late for class.” “Yeah, me too.


Tomorrow is PROM NIGHT. School is going to end about few more hours.
Man! I have to ask her out. Hi Stella” “Hi Mike” “Err....I was wondering, do you
have a date for the Prom??I asked, nervously. No. I don't.Thank goodness Would you like to come with me?? I asked. Sure! I’d love that! oh see you at 7.30.” she answered. Sure. I’ll be there” “Sure Mike, see you at my place 7.30 sharp
(giggles).” She said.
Boy oh boy, it’s going to be 7.30. What am i going to do?? Hey Dad, can I lend your car??I asked. “ Sure son, but make sure it comes back in one piece.” He said. “Sure dad” “Oh yeah son, will you please fill in the tank on the way back?? Thanks.” He said. “Sure, dad. ” I arrived there at 7.31. Damn! 1 minute late! Well as you all know,

guys like to adjust hair before ringing the door bell. At least, that’s what
I do. I’m vain, I know.

“Hi Mrs. and Mr. Madison. ” I said. “Stella! Your date is here!” said Mrs. Madison. “Coming, Ma.” she answered. Young man, may I have a word with you?? Mr. Madison asked. Sure Mr. Madison.” I know you’re a grown man, as you know, she has to be back before 12 midnight.He said. Sure. You can count on me Sir, I mean Mr. Madison”
Okay, boy. I trust your words.
We arrived at the Prom and everyone was dancing. Stella and I was dancing and chatting. Surprisingly, we were nominated as prom King and Queen. I sent her back on time. Phew...that was really lucky of me but bad luck, I had to push the car down a few blocks to get the tank full. Well before that, the sad thing is, we parted after a kiss on the door step as we say our good byes. My first kiss, I gave it to her. My first and last.
As 3 YEARS passed, I'm 21 year old now and I have a stable job but then I keep trying to get her back after all these years. I heard that she is TRAVELING around the
world. I went to every place where she is going but there are a lot of OBSTACLES in my way.
First destination: England. Her home town.

IF U WANT ME TO "CONTINUE" THE "CONTINUATION" PLS LEAVE ME A COMMENT THANKS ^.^

3 comments:

piggyjessi said...

hihi..i like tis story lo..hehe

HaruIchigo said...

U Really like it hehe sorry i been to busy forget to CONTINUE

Anonymous said...

i just saw u in my RSS and thought I'd come over to check u out. didn't know u have a knack for writing. nice one cousin.

I see u are doing well and u are not stupid :)